Tuesday, January 29, 2013

pasar ahad strictly preloved @ hello deer!

It's ALL about ridding myself off dead-weight this year! I've finally succumbed to letting my cuh-razy youth go and will be selling some pre-loved (and many have-not-been-loved-yet) shoes / clothes / accessories / knick-knacks this Sunday. Do come and give my things a happy new home!

Everything is RM50 and below!

The size of clothing article ranges from UK10-16. There will also be clothes sized UK6-8 (sister's).

The size of shoes range from EUR 35 / 36 (sister and mum) to 37 (me).

Date: 3rd February 2013 (SUNDAY)
Time: 1200-2000
Venue: Hello Deer (refer to address at the image below)


Moon Boots and Shaggy Boots

Hard Rock Cafe drumsticks


I'll continue to add more pictures here (if I have the time!) so do check back. Lil' Miss Mei of iHeartBadges will also be joining in the fun and boy does she have ALOT of quirky AWESOME stuff. Even if the other stalls are a snore, I assure you it's gonna be a fun day at the zoo at our booths :D

No comments: